thank you for all that is good,
for our creation and for our humanity,
for the gifts of life and of one another,
for your love which is unbounded and eternal.
for the food before us,
the family and friends beside us
and the love between us.
- Blessed are all those who fear the Lord:
those who walk in God's ways.
- You shall eat the fruit of your labours:
and you shall be happy and prosper.
- Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine:
within the walls of your house;
- your children like slips of olive:
planted round about your table.
- Thus shall all those be blessed:
who fear the Lord in their heart.
- May the Lord bless you from the holy city:
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem
all the days of your life.
- May you live to see your children's children:
and upon Israel let there be peace.
Eternal Spirit, living God,
in whom we live and move and have our being,
all that we are, have been, and shall be is known to you,
to the very secret of our hearts
and all that rises to trouble us.
Living flame burn into us,
cleansing wind, blow through us,
fountain of water, well up within us,
that we may love and praise in deed and in truth.