- Lord you were once gracious to your land:
you restored the fortunes of Jacob.
- You forgave the offence of your people:
and covered all their sin.
- You put away all your displeasure:
and turned from your bitter wrath.
- Restore us again O God our saviour:
and let your anger cease from us.
- Will you be displeased at us for ever:
will you prolong your wrath from one generation to another?
- Will you not revive us again:
so that your people may rejoice in you?
- Show us your mercy O Lord:
and give us your saving help.
- Let me hear what you will say O Lord:
for you will speak peace to your people,
to your servants whose hearts are turned to you.
- For deliverance is at hand for those who fear you:
so that your glory may dwell in our land.
- Mercy and faithfulness have met together:
justice and peace have embraced each other.
- Faithfulness will spring up from the ground:
and righteousness will look down from heaven.
- You Lord will give prosperity:
and our land shall yield its harvest.
- Justice shall go before you:
and the path for your feet shall be peace.
God of peace and justice,
you called Te Whiti o Rongomai
to lead his people
to struggle for justice
by peaceful means;
may we defend the rights of the powerless
and build our communities
on the basis of mutual care and love;
through Jesus Christ the prince of peace.
Thank Him for 3 things that happened today (Good or Not!)
Our Father, hallowed be your name,
on earth as in heaven.
Holy One, holy and eternal,
awesome, exciting and derilightful in your holiness;
make us pure in heart to see you;
make us merciful to receive your kindness
and to share our love with all your human family,
then will your name be hallowed on earth as in heaven.
May Christ the King give us his blessing of peace.
Let us bless the Lord.
Thanks be to God.