- Whakamoemititia a Ihowa./ Praise the Lord.
I will thank you O Lord with all my heart:
in the company of the upright in their assembly.
- Great are your works O Lord:
and to be studied by all who delight in them.
- Your deeds are full of majesty and splendour:
and your righteousness endures forever.
- You have caused your marvellous acts to be remembered:
you Lord are gracious and full of compassion.
- You give food to those who fear you:
you keep you covenant always in mind.
- You have shown your people your power in action:
by giving them the lands of other nations.
- The works of your hands are faithful and just:
and all your precepts are trustworthy.
- They stand fast forever and ever:
they are grounded in truth and justice.
- You sent redemption to your people,
you decreed your eternal covenant:
holy and awesome in your name.
- The fear of you O Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
those who revere you have good understanding:
your praise shall endure forever.
O God, who in the work of creation
commanded the light to shine out of darkness:
we pray that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ
may shine into the hearts of all your people,
dispelling the darkness of ignorance and unbelief
and revealing to them the knowledge of your glory
in the face of Jesus Christ our Lord . . .
Thank Him for 3 things that happened today (Good or Not!)
Our Father, hallowed be your name,
on earth as in heaven.
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself,
and God our Father,
who loved us and graciously gave us
unfailing encouragement and good hope,
comfort our hearts
and establish them
in every good word and deed.
May Christ the King give us his blessing of peace.