- O Lord how manifold are you works:
in wisdom you have made them all,
the earth is full of your creatures.
- There is the great and mighty sea:
which teems with living things both great and small.
- Upon it sail the ships:
and there Leviathan,
the monster you made to sport in it.
- All these look to you:
to give them their food in due season.
- What you give them they gather up:
when you open your hand,
they are filled with good things.
- But when you hide your face they are dismayed:
when you take away their breath they die,
and return to the dust they came from.
- When you send out your spirit they are created:
and you renew the face of the earth.
- May your glory O Lord endure for ever:
may you rejoice O Lord in your works.
- When you look at the earth it trembles:
when you touch the mountains they smoke.
- I will sing to the Lord as long as I live:
I will praise my God while I have my being.
- May my meditation please the Lord:
as I show my joy in God.
Blessed are you, high and holy God,
in Mechtild, the visionary, the spiritual writer,
and in the thousands who chose, like her,
the better part with you;
may we too grow in grace
and enjoy your heavenly treasure.
Thank Him for 3 things that happened today (Good or Not!)
Our Father, hallowed be your name,
on earth as in heaven.
God our judge and our companion,
we thank you for the good we did this day
and for all that has given us joy.
Everything we offer as our humble service.
Bless those with whom we have worked,
and those who are our concern.
May Christ the King give us his blessing of peace.
Let us bless the Lord.
Thanks be to God.